Support St. Joseph Orphanage through the SJO-NO RUN. From April 20th to May 22nd, donors, volunteers, staff and friends of SJO will band together to raise funds and healthy steps for the children that St. Joseph serves.
(Get the kids involved! Download a free coloring page here.)
To abide by the social distancing rules set in place to keep us safe, St. Joseph Orphanage has created the SJO-NO RUN, their first-ever virtual fundraiser! Now through May 22nd, donors, volunteers, staff and friends of SJO is coming together to raise funds for St. Joseph Orphanage, with an end goal of $30,000!
Here’s how it works:
- Each participant creates a fundraising page to share with family/friends and on social media;
- St. Joseph will be tracking both miles run (or walked, or biked etc.) as well as funds raised;
- When you hit the $100 fundraising mark, SJO will send you a “SJO-NO RUN” t-shirts;
- There will be a winner in both categories;
- This is a great family activity. You can raise funds for kids in crisis while staying healthy;
- Each participant will be asked to contribute a minimum $25 sign-up donation that will count right towards your fundraising total.