Do you ever wonder how to help your child thrive and bloom into a strong adult? Do you wish you knew the tips and tricks great teachers use to create calm classrooms? Have you dreamed that you had a parent coach on call?
Renee, the founder of Child in Bloom, can teach you how to create action-oriented goals for your family. Together she will help you shift your parenting, and then you’ll see new, positive behaviors from your child. One step at a time, you will improve the dynamic of your family life. Renee’s goal is to empower you by sharing and teaching you about new tools to make your family thrive.
PRACTICAL PARENT TRAINING
- Renee Mattson has worked privately with more than 1,000 families of toddlers to teens and every age in between over the last 8 years.
- She is a veteran educator with 25 years in the field of education.
- She is a adjunct faculty member at Xavier University where she instructs educators on best practices for children with specific learning, behavior and gifted needs.
- Renee supports parents in both private and group settings.
- She has spoken to groups of all shapes and sizes including parent and school groups, corporations who support their working parents and churches and synagogues looking for guidance for parents.
- Renee authors monthly newsletters, blogposts, facebook ideas and connects to parents through couples workshops and book talks.
POSITIVE OUTCOMES FOR PARENTS
- Parents and Teachers walk away with practical approaches that they can put to use right away!
- Parents learn to Teach, Model, and Practice instead of Scream and Yell at their children.
- Child in Bloom approaches encourage self-regulation of the adult and child.
- Everyone gains skills to help them manage their emotions, bodies, brains, responses and behaviors.
- Parents and Teachers see positive growth in their classroom and family dynamics.
CHANGE YOUR CHILD’S STORYLINE
- Child in Bloom can help you begin to see small bits of growth that make big changes in your family life.
- Connect what works from your child’s school to home and vice versa so your child feels safe and his world’s connect.
- Determine what isn’t working and make a plan to make it better right away.