Jeni’s Ice Cream is coming to Cincy. July 27-31, Get Free Jeni’s Ice Cream at Several Cincinnati Locations!
This summer, the Columbus-based cult favorite has taken its scoop show on the road with the Jeni’s Makes Summer Better Tour. The ice cream truck has been stopped in cities across the U.S., including Atlanta, Orlando, Pittsburgh, Chicago and Washington, D.C., offering free ice cream as they go. July 27-31, the Jeni’s Ice Cream Truck is stopping in Cincinnati!
Free flavors include: Brown Butter Almond Brittle, Salted Peanut Butter, Brambleberry Crisp, Cream Puff, Frosé, Gooey Buttercake and Darkest Chocolate. (Yes, please.)
Get your free scoops of Jeni’s ice cream at the following Cincinnati locations:
- July 27, 11 am-3 pm at Jungle Jim’s Fairfield (5440 Dixie Highway, Fairfield)
- July 28, 12-2 pm at Warby Parker OTR (1419 Vine St., Over-the-Rhine)
- July 28, 3-5 pm at Kroger (4500 Montgomery Road, Norwood)
- July 30, 11 am-1 pm at Kroger (731 W. Market Street, 45373)
- July 30, 3-5 pm at Kroger (885 Union Rd., 45322)
- July 31, 11 am-1 pm at Kroger (6165 Glenway Ave., Western Hills)
- July 31, 3-5 pm at Kroger (8421 Winton Road, Finneytown)