A library card truly is your passport to the world.
With your Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County library card, you can now get free admission to local attractions with the Discovery Pass!
If you have a library card (and owe less than $10 in fines), you can literally get free admission to several local attractions.
With the Discovery Pass program, you can get free tickets to:
- The American Sign Museum
- The Betts House
- Cincinnati Art Museum Special Exhibitions
- Great Parks of Hamilton County
- The Harriet Beecher Stowe House
- The Taft Museum of Art
Here’s how it works:
- Peruse the online reservation system to view which passes are available and to reserve a pass.
- Print and take the pass to the participating institution for free admission.
- Passes to The American Sign Museum, The Betts House, The Harriet Beecher Stowe House and Taft Museum of Art admit two people
- Passes to the Cincinnati Art Museum Special Exhibitions each admit four people. General Cincinnati Art Museum access is free and a pass is not required.
- Get unlimited free admission for kids 15 and under to Pyramid Hill (no limit)
- Passes to Great Parks of Hamilton County admit one motor vehicle
It’s that simple! This is a fantastic way to explore some of Cincinnati’s most unique attractions — for free!