St. Patrick’s Day is right around the corner, and we’ve got some fun ways you can celebrate with your kids! Tons of fun clovers, gold coins, and rainbows ahead, and we’ve even thrown some fun St. Patty’s Day-inspired foods in the mix!
Fun Ways To Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day With Kids
1. The watercolor rainbow in this St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Art is so beautiful!
2. This shamrock collage is such a great way to spend quality time with your family!
3. Your kids will be delighted with these homemade shamrock gummies, trust us!
4. Four words: Leprechaun Graham Cracker House! Adorable!
6. Surprise your kids with this fun St. Patty’s Day breakfast, it’s super easy!
7. Let them get messy with this fingerpaint pot o’ gold!
8. Need something to wear on St. Patty’s Day? Craft one of these super fun beaded rainbow necklaces!
9. Slime is all the rage and there is no shortage of St. Patrick’s Day Slime here!
10. Do you have a Lego lover? Challenge them to build this Lego Leprechaun Trap for an awesome STEM activity!
11. These Pot O’ Gold cupcakes are too cute to eat!
12. How fun is this St. Patty’s Day Playdough tray?
13. These St. Patrick’s Day Discovery Bottles are perfect for the little scientist in your home!
14. These St. Patty’s Candy Treat Bags are ADORABLE and perfect for your preschooler to take to their friends at school!
15. Lucky Charms + Cupcakes? Yes, please!
Have a Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
Erica is the blogger and writer behind the popular preschool blog, eLeMeNO-P Kids. She’s a wife, mom, and preschool teacher at the Countryside YMCA | Landen location right here in Cincinnati. Follow Erica’s preschool adventures on Facebook and Instagram!