Celebrate Independence Day all week long with a special value wristband for unlimited fun at Young’s Jersey Dairy!
Fourth of July Fun on the Farm
The week of Independence Day, you can purchase special Family Value Wristbands for unlimited access to activities!
The wristbands give all-day access to:
- Udders & Putters Miniature Golf – Choose from two dairy themed 18-hole courses!
- Batting Cages – Our covered batting cages feature slow and fast pitch softball, and four speeds of baseball.
- Driving Range – Practice your swing on one of our 60 tees!
- Cowvin’s Fast Slide – Zoom down this epic slide alongside your friends.
- Moovers & Shakers – Enjoy a wiggly ride around the farm on our passenger train!
- Cowvin’s Kiddie Corral – Our littlest guests will have a blast in the corn pit, slide, obstacle course and more.
Fourth-generation family member and Digital Dairy Marketer, John Young, recommends Cowvin’s Fast Slide for little ones. “My daughter would ride it all day if she could,” said Young. And, he challenges you to beat his alleged best score of 29 on the Greener Pastures mini golf course. “There are witnesses,” he claims.
Wristbands are $15 for guests 12 and older, $9 for kids 11 and younger. They are available through July 7 and are good for day of purchase.
Out of This World Treats
While you’re at Young’s, don’t miss their limited-edition Moon Landing desserts!
In honor of the 50th Anniversary of Neil Armstrong’s walk on the moon, Young’s launched three new ice cream treats:
- Over The Moon Sundae with a Moon PieⓇ (with chocolate homemade ice cream, marshmallow topping, a mini Moon PieⓇ and more)
- Milky WayⓇ Milkshake (featuring salty caramel homemade ice cream, malt powder and chocolate sauce)
- Moon Rocks Ice Cream (caramel-flavored homemade ice cream with chocolate covered malt balls and marshmallows)
You’ll be over-the-moon for these sweets, but hurry in as they’ll be blasting off at the end of July.
Young’s Jersey Dairy is located at 6880 Springfield-Xenia Rd, Yellow Springs, Ohio 45387.