As you read through the different options available to you, please feel free to contact us with any questions. Thanks for your interest in working with Cincinnati Parent!
Discover Your City! Cincinnati Parent’s Discovery Day offers the opportunity for families across the tri-state to learn more about ALL of the family-friendly offerings in our area. From pediatric dentists, to schools, to summer camps and everything in between, this is the perfect day for parents to discover your city!
The 2020 Cincinnati Parent Discovery Day will take place on January 25, 2020 at EnterTRAINment Junction Expo Center, 7379 Squire Court, West Chester, Ohio 45069, from Noon to 3pm. If you are interested in being an exhibitor at the event, please fill out the online registration form. If you have any questions about the Summer Program/Camp Fair, please contact Brooke Litherland.
Click here to Register for the 2020 Camp Fair
Title Sponsor will receive the highest visibility and recognition among Event Sponsors’ onsite signage.
Title Sponsor will receive signage to be displayed near entrance during Event.
Title Sponsor will share the Event name title (ie: Cincinnati Parent Summer Camp Fair Presented by XYZ Company).
Title Sponsor Logo and/or name mention will be included (but not limited to) all marketing including multiple full page ads in both Cincinnati Parent Magazine, social media, articles, Website, e-newsletters, TV appearances and more!
Title Sponsor will receive #1 priority event booths/area (your choice of location).
Title Sponsor will have largest logo on Discovery Day Program handed out to all attendees.
Title Sponsor will receive a mention in our “thank you” advertisement in Cincinnati Parent Magazine. Title Sponsor will receive (1) one dedicated e-blast (9,500 subscribers) which includes a Facebook “shout-out” to our 28,000+ Fans. (value: $695 – date of choice).
Title Sponsor will receive premier listing on cincinnatiparent.com
Title Sponsor will receive a Big Box Ad on home page and run of site – February 1 – June 15 (value: $2,680)
Supporting Sponsor will receive:
· One (1) priority event booth (electricity included).
· Logo/name on all marketing and front page of Summer Camp Program
· Full Page ad in the Camp Fair Program
· Opportunity to have an item in the tote bag. – · One (1) dedicated e-blast (9,500 subscribers) which includes a Facebook “shout-out” to our 28,000+ Fans. (value: $695 – date of choice) –
· Premier listing on CincinnatiParent.com (value: $375)
Gold Sponsor will receive:
· One (1) priority event booth located on Stage area (electricity included).
· Half Page ad in the Discovery Day Program
· Opportunity to have an item in the tote bag.
· Premier listing on CincinnatiParent.com
· Logo on marketing for event.
Cincinnati Parent Magazine features a special camp section (article, camp guide and ads) in the February – June issues. We print 34,000 copies of the magazine each month (and reach 85,000 monthly)! As a special opportunity in 2020, we are offering a BUY THREE…GET ONE FREE promotion. You choose which months (February – June) that you would like your ad to run.
**We are happy to provide complimentary ad design.
|Ad Size||Ad Specs||Promotional Price|
|1/6 Page||4.75″ wide X 2.25″ tall||$395|
|1/3 Page||4.75″ wide X 4.75″ tall||$635|
|1/2 Page||7.875″ wide X 4.75″ tall||$1,145|
The Camp Directory Guide runs in the February – June issues of the magazine. This includes contact information and a 50 word description on the camp/program. The listing will also be added to the online camp directories.
Cost: $65/month if you select all 5 months, $75/month if you select 1-4 months.
*This image is page 1-2 of 6 from the 2019 Camp Directory Guide
We will be sending multi-advertiser e-blasts out throughout the camp season. The e-blast will be a list of summer and camp programs and will be sent to our 10,500 e-newsletter subscribers. It will also be be an article on the website and a link to the article will be sent out to our 28,000+ Facebook followers. The cost to be included in the Blast is $129/per blast or $299 to be included in all three blasts.
Blast Dates: February 25, March 24 and April 28
Send out an exclusive message to our 10,500 e-newsletter subscribers. An exclusive eblast is a 600 X 800 image with 1 link attached. CLICK HERE for example. Check with your advertising rep for date availability.
Feature an article about your camp on the homepage of cincinnatiparent.com. The article will stay up on the homepage of the website for 1 week, and then archived. Online Spotlights are provided by the business, and then optimized by our Digital Director for best results. Online spotlights also include a facebook shout out to our 28,000+ facebook fans. Check with your advertising rep for date availability.
CLICK HERE to view an example of a recent Online Spotlight.
As a vendor you will receive:
· 1 8-ft table and 2 chairs, up to 56 tables
· Table Cloth if needed
· $5.00 meal voucher for Junction Café, good only day of event
· 2 “Do It All” return tickets good through 2020
Attendees will receive:
· Coupons will be provided to participants to be used on the day of the event only: $11.00 per person for a Do-It-All Ticket (normal ticket price is $17.95 per person)
· Do-It-All Tickets include admission to the A-maze-N Funhouse (featuring Crazy Caper, new!, Mirror Maze, Clown College and more), plus admission to Train Journey, the World’s Largest Indoor Model Train display (featuring Imagination Junction, the American Railroading Museum and more!). Rides not included with coupon.
· Swag bags and more!