Parents and Teachers walk away with practical approaches that work!
Training parents and teachers in private and group settings.
Working with educators and families and toddlers to teens and everything in between.
Parents and Teachers gain tricks and tools for behavior management and meeting the needs of the children they love. Balanced approaches that encourage self-regulation of the adult and child and help everyone gain skills on how to manage their emotions, bodies, brains, responses, and behaviors. Parents and Teachers see positive growth in their classroom and family dynamics. in 2012 by Renee Mattson M.Ed. mother of three, licensed intervention specialist for children with specific learning and behavior needs, licensed educator for elementary and gifted children, parent coach, adjunct faculty member at Xavier University, and trainer and coach for educational professional development. Renee offers professional development for educators including specific talks on: PBIS (Positive Behavior Intervention and Support), Critical Thinking Skills, and Intervention and Teaming.
She has trained teachers in private and public school districts around the greater Cincinnati/Dayton area and Northern Kentucky.
Providing some of Cincinnati’s best home caregivers to seniors and those in need. Our in-home care service includes bathing, toileting, grooming and dressing, errands and shopping, medicine reminders, meal preparation, light housekeeping, laundry, companionship and conversation, incidental transportation, hourly, overnight or live in 24 hour care, temporary or long term, respite care.
Need to schedule haircuts for the kids? Consider Junior Cuts, located inside Recreations Outlet in Milford, which offers quality haircuts for kids with the convenience parents need and the fun kids crave. Parents love the convenient hours, experienced, kid-friendly stylists, and 24/7 online booking. Kids dig the cool salon chairs, personal TVs, fun prizes, and access to the indoor playground. Visit www.JuniorCuts.com or www.Facebook.com/JuniorCutsSalon to learn more and book your child’s appointment today!
PARENTS LOVE OUR:
– Convenient hours and location
– 24/7 online booking with walk-ins always welcome
– Experienced, kid-friendly stylists (including experience with special needs)
– Salon chairs that suit early sitters ready for their first haircut through busy moms and dads interested in a quick cut or style
– Clean, newly remodeled salon
– Online coupons and promotions
KIDS LOVE OUR:
– Cool, child-size salon chairs
– TVs at every station streaming popular shows and movies
– FUN style to complete each cut (barrette, hair tinsel, or sculpting gel)
– FREE prize after each cut or style (suckers, bracelets, popular stickers)
– FREE access to the indoor playground while they wait
Visit www.JuniorCuts.com or www.Facebook.com/JuniorCutsSalon to learn more and book your appointment today.