Thanks for your interest in becoming a Cincinnati Parent Blogger. We’re looking for bloggers to contribute original content to the Cincinnati Parent website AND partner with us to share parenting-related content on their own sites. We want local moms and dads who can share their unique perspectives and life experiences with other Cincinnati-area parents.
Cincinnati Parent is looking for bloggers who demonstrate strong writing skills and the ability to create engaging content. We are also looking for bloggers who understand how to interact with their audience and build a community.
Cincinnati Parent Bloggers must commit to sharing a minimum of two (2) blog post per month. From time to time, we may offer our bloggers the opportunity to participate in paid outreach campaigns on behalf of our advertisers.
We are looking for bloggers who:
- – Can commit to submitting one (1) blog post per month to Cincinnati Parent
- – Reside in the greater Cincinnati-area
- – Actively participate in social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Vine)
Bloggers who are selected to be a part of the Dayton Parent Blogger Network can expect the following:
- – Your work will be promoted across the Cincinnati Parent platforms (i.e. website, Facebook and Twitter)
- – Great exposure for your personal blog
- – The potential for paid opportunities with brand partners
- – Opportunities to attend exclusive events
- – The benefits that come with being a part of a blogger community (i.e. shared social media promotion)
Please email Wendy Cox at with any questions. We look forward to being in touch with you!