December’s here and we’re holding on tight to the holiday season! With just 25 days left in 2018, we’ve put together a bucket list of sorts so you can make the most of this glorious time.
Here are 10 things you have to do in Cincinnati before the end of the year:
1. Check out a new-to-you holiday lights display.
2. Traipse around a local tree farm.
3. See Santa
We’ve rounded up our top Santa sightings here! And tune into Local 12’s Good Morning Cincinnati this Friday, Dec. 7, at 9:40 am for our Top 5 Santa Sightings in Cincy.
4. Spend a day at the Cincinnati Museum Center.
The CMC is back and better than ever — you need to check it out!
6. Shop local!
7. Volunteer with your family.
8. Start a new holiday tradition.
9. Partake in a FREE holiday activity!
10. Enter Cincinnati Parent’s 12 Days of Holiday Giveaways.
Sponsored by Jeff Ruby Culinary Entertainment, our 12 Days of Holiday Giveaways are your ticket to a fabulous holiday season!