It’s no big secret that kids love celebrating holidays and St. Patrick’s Day is no exception! St. Patrick’s Day includes little leprechauns, gold coins, and rainbows! How fun is that!? Here are some fun ways you can celebrate St. Patty’s Day with your preschooler–from crafts to breakfast items!
10 Fun Ways to Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day
1. Create a fun science experiment by making some St. Patrick’s Day slime for extra ooey, gooey fun!
2. Search for gold in this fun shaving cream sensory coin dig!
3. This rainbow playdough kit is the perfect way to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day!
4. Wake up St. Patty’s morning and celebrate with these fun green breakfast options!
5. Mix up a silly, rainbow drink for kids to sip on St. Patrick’s Day!
6. Sink your hands into this squishy, soft, moldable cloud dough complete with gold coins!
7. This scrunchy shamrock art is so pretty you’ll have to see it for yourself!
8. These salt dough gold coins are all natural and easy to make!
9. Hello, who doesn’t want to eat rainbow painted toast?!
10. This paper plate rainbow craft is super easy to make and is a fun way to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day!
If you make any of these fun treats or crafts, we’d love to see! Tag us on Instagram (@cincyparent)–and don’t forget to wear green!