Summer break is almost here, and if you’re looking for a camp for your little golf-lover, look no further: TopGolf West Chester’s Summer Academy is perfect for young pros!
Top Golf’s summer academy is for golfers age 6-16 and will run M-F, 9 a.m.-12 p.m. Each camper receives a t-shirt, golf club and lifetime TopGolf membership. Lunch is included in the half-day camp, as well.
There are 10 different weeks of camp, the first starting the week after Memorial Day. What can you expect?
- Lessons from a PGA Certified Golf Pro
- Lessons on everything from chipping, putting and full swing to the rules and etiquette
- Low student-to-instructor ratios to ensure each junior golfer receives in-depth, hands-on attention while he or she develops a winning golf swing.
- Special offers for campers, including discounts on junior clubs and birthday parties!
- A fun, relaxed atmosphere!
If TopGolf Summer Academy sounds like the perfect camp for your little golf pro, sign up today! More information can be found at the registration page here. (Want to learn more about TopGolf West Chester? Get all the details in our web feature here!)