Well, it’s hard to believe but the school year is fast approaching which also means that you may have a graduation celebration or two in your near future. If you’re looking for a thoughtful, heartfelt keepsake in addition to the gift cards and checks that all grads love to get, consider a book.
Oh, the Places You’ll Go is always a favorite, and here are a few more to consider:
– I Wish You More (by Amy Krouse Rosenthal)
– The Wonderful Things You Will Be (by Emily Winfield Martin)
– You (by Sandra Magsamen)
– Whatever You Are Be a Good One (by Lisa Congdon)
– You’re Here for a Reason (by Nancy Tillman)
– If (by Rudyard Kipling)
– Yay, You! (by Sandra Boynton)
– The North Star (by Peter H. Reynolds)
Happy reading and happy celebrating!
(Credit: Cool Mom Picks)