School is back in full swing in many areas of Cincinnati, and that includes homeschoolers! Here are some fun fall classes being offered around town, so you can add a little extra something to your homeschooling curriculum.
Don’t have a homeschooler? Don’t worry! These classes can be for any child!
Fun Fall Classes For Homeschoolers
- Sensory School, ages 2-5 years; Classes held: 8/18, 8/25, 9/8, 9/15
- Yoga for Kids, ages 2-5 years; Classes held: 8/16, 8/23, 8/30, 9/6, 9/13, 9/20
- Early Childhood Homeschool Programs, ages 3-6
- Rainforest Adventure Date: 9/12
- Wild About Animals Date: 10/3
- Intermediate Homeschool Programs, ages 6-14
- State of Matter Classes held: 9/19 (ages 6-9), 9/26 (ages 10-14)
- Bats Classes held: 10/17 (ages 6-9), 10/24 (ages 10-14)
- Future Vets Program, all ages; Classes held: 10/8 and 11/12
Classes include Toddler Swim, Mommy and Me Music, Creative Movement, Wacky Science, Top Chef Tots, and many more! To see the full schedule and learn how to register for any of these programs, click here.
- Make a Mess Class, ages 2-4; Class held: 9/12
- Make A Hat Day, ages 3-5; Class held: 9/15
- Miss Meghan’s Music, under 4 years old; Class held: 9/26
- Great Outdoor Weekend, September 24 and 25
- Homeschool Days, Classes held: 10/25-10/26
- All About Penguins
- Surrounded by Sharks
- Backstage Animal Experience
- Music For Homeschool, ages 5+, 36 week class begins in September
- History of the Telescope, Class held: 9/13
Every child loves to get out of the classroom, whether it be at school or home, and go to a “field trip”. Hopefully one of these local classes will be just what they need!
Erica is the blogger and writer behind the popular preschool blog, eLeMeNO-P Kids. She’s a wife, mom, and preschool teacher at the Countryside YMCA | Landen location right here in Cincinnati. Follow Erica’s preschool adventures on Facebook and Instagram!