Blue Cocoon is targeting the modern mom by offering trendy chic nursing clothes and bras, we carry all the “must haves” for the pregnant and breastfeeding mother. We are here to support you and your breastfeeding lifestyle.
We also provide lactation services in-store at our retail location!
9361 Montgomery Road Suite G, Montgomery, Ohio 45242
Providing some of Cincinnati’s best home caregivers to seniors and those in need. Our in-home care service includes bathing, toileting, grooming and dressing, errands and shopping, medicine reminders, meal preparation, light housekeeping, laundry, companionship and conversation, incidental transportation, hourly, overnight or live in 24 hour care, temporary or long term, respite care.
Need to schedule haircuts for the kids? Consider Junior Cuts, located inside Recreations Outlet in Milford, which offers quality haircuts for kids with the convenience parents need and the fun kids crave. Parents love the convenient hours, experienced, kid-friendly stylists, and 24/7 online booking. Kids dig the cool salon chairs, personal TVs, fun prizes, and access to the indoor playground. Visit www.JuniorCuts.com or www.Facebook.com/JuniorCutsSalon to learn more and book your child’s appointment today!
PARENTS LOVE OUR:
– Convenient hours and location
– 24/7 online booking with walk-ins always welcome
– Experienced, kid-friendly stylists (including experience with special needs)
– Salon chairs that suit early sitters ready for their first haircut through busy moms and dads interested in a quick cut or style
– Clean, newly remodeled salon
– Online coupons and promotions
KIDS LOVE OUR:
– Cool, child-size salon chairs
– TVs at every station streaming popular shows and movies
– FUN style to complete each cut (barrette, hair tinsel, or sculpting gel)
– FREE prize after each cut or style (suckers, bracelets, popular stickers)
– FREE access to the indoor playground while they wait
Visit www.JuniorCuts.com or www.Facebook.com/JuniorCutsSalon to learn more and book your appointment today.
Safe and Supported is implementing strategies to make sure every LGBTQ young person has the housing, resources, and connections to thrive.
We offer several resources for parents and families with LGBTQ-identified children!
Check out Safe and Supported Families: a free workshop that aims to equip family members with the knowledge, skills, and resources to better understand and support the LGBTQ young person in their life. The goal of Safe and Supported Families is to better equip family members with the skills and resources necessary for creating a safe and supportive space at home for their LGBTQ young person, making homelessness less likely.
We also have a resource guides available for parents with LGBTQ-identified youth! Check out our website, safeandsupported.org for free digital copies of this resource guide, and more!