Now that Halloween is behind us, the holiday season is upon us!
If you’re tired of shopping the same old malls and big box stores, consider checking out one of the many craft, art and design events in Cincinnati this month. Crafty Supermarket, a juried indie craft show, features crafters, artists and makers from all over North America and draws shoppers from Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky and beyond. Mark your calendar for Sat. Nov. 19th at the University of Cincinnati’s Recreation Center.
You’ll find more information at:
Also, thanks to Crafty Supermarket’s blog, here’s a handy list of other craft, design and art events going on this month in Cincinnati:
- First Batch Demo Day: See the latest crop of entrepreneurs — including some friends of Crafty Supermarket! — present their products at Rhinegeist on Wednesday, Nov. 9.
- Bloomington Handmade Market: Go on a little road trip to Indiana to shop at this indie craft market on Saturday, Nov. 12.
- Maker’s Mart: Another great option for handmade shopping is up in Toledo, OH, on Saturday, Nov. 12.
- One Night One Craft: Marbleized gifts are being made at the Contemporary Arts Center on Wednesday, Nov. 16.
- ArtWorks 21 Candles: This local arts nonprofit celebrates its 21st birthday with a blowout at Lunken Airport on Friday, Nov. 18.
- Crafty Supermarket! Our big holiday show is in the heart of the University of Cincinnati’s campus from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 19.
- Queen City Clay: This studio’s holiday bazaar is Saturday and Sunday, Nov. 19 and 20.
- Drink, Draw & Listen: Recover from Thanksgiving at the CAC for an evening of creativity and classical music on Friday, Nov. 25.
- Winterfair: Northern Kentucky hosts a giant expo of fine art and craft Friday to Sunday, Nov. 25 to 27.
- Crafty Mart: Didn’t get quite all your shopping done at Crafty Supermarket? Head up to Akron, OH, Saturday and Sunday, Nov. 26 and 27.
- One Night One Craft: Get stitchy at the CAC with the Hoop and Needle to make some embroidered gifts on Wednesday, Nov. 30.