Green Umbrella and Great Parks of Hamilton County welcome you to the largest free, outdoor recreation and nature education event for kids in the country! Join in the fun on Friday, July 14 anytime from 9:30 a.m.–3 p.m. at Winton Woods Harbor.
The 12th annual Kids Outdoor Adventure Expo is open to the public with nearly 5,000 people expected, including kids from Whole Again, a faith-based organization that serves low-income children in Greater Cincinnati, YMCA, The Woodlawn Community Center and others from across the area.
Everyone will get to spend the day experiencing interactive activities, including presentations by Circus Mojo, Phones, Inc., Happen, Inc. and Dramakinetics. Other activities will be featured at the following themed zones, including rafting on Winton Lake thanks to Morgan’s Outdoor Adventures!
Let’s Explore! presented by CLIF Bars
- Cincinnati Museum Center: Digging for Dinosaurs
- Cincinnati Observatory: Our Star Our Sun
- City of Fairfield: Bird Adaptations
- Great Parks: Animal Olympics
- Great Parks: Fishing Derby
- Hamilton County Soil & Water Conservation District: Plant a Sunflower Seed
- Oxbow, Inc.: Outdoors in the Oxbow
- REI: REI Outdoor School
- Greenacres Foundation: Bubblogy
- Groundwork Cincinnati – Mill Creek: Cincinnati Water Testing and River Critters
- Morgan’s Outdoor Adventures: Rafting on Winton Lake
- WAVE Foundation: Live Penguins
Let’s Go Green!
- Cincinnati Metro: Go Green, Go Metro!
- Cincinnati Zoo: Bee a Good Friend to Pollinators
- Girl Scouts of Western Ohio: GIRL POWER
- Hamilton County Recycling and Solid Waste – Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!
- RiverWorks Discovery: Why Are Rivers Important?
Let’s Move! presented by Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
- Featuring games to get you moving and learning about being healthy
- Great Parks: Climbing Wall
- Great Parks: Inflatable Obstacle Course and Bounce House
- Perfection Gymnastics School: Perfection Gymnastics
The Kids Outdoor Adventure Expo is open to the public and is rain or shine (no rain date). Winton Woods Harbor is located across the street from 10245 Winton Road. To learn more, go to http://meetmeoutdoors.org/kids-expo/.
The Kids Outdoor Adventure Expo is made possible by these generous sponsors: Carol Ann & Ralph V. Haile, Jr./U.S. Bank Foundation, Interact for Health, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, CLIF Bar, Mayerson Foundation and Morgan’s Outdoor Adventures.